12/22/2009

Server Fossil

After sifting around my server for the past couple of days, I realized there was an album thats been in the dark for a few years and the only way you could download it was through Amazon or the iTunes store. I figured since I'm releasing the follow-up for free in a couple of weeks I might as well give this one out. Like the new one coming up, [co]sen_tasi is heavy electronics smothering twisted melodies. Click HERE for the download site.







Also, Trash_Audio will be at NAMM next month. There will be a synth BBQ! I'll be performing at party with tons of great artists like Deru, Richard Devine and much more. More information later.

4 comments:

Joel Corriveau said...

That link didn't work.

Try this one:

http://thedeepelement.com/cosensite.html

surachai said...

Whoops. Thanks for the heads up. Fixed the link.

Anonymous said...

I think I already have this cd. It is pretty sweet.

Happy Holidays T_a

chris said...

Damn, really gorgeous album art in all three you recently posted. Simply stunning. Now, to listen... :9