9/11/2009

Schizophrenia 4: A Personal Video

Justin and I debated about whether this video is relevant to Trash_Audio or not, both of us were on the same side of keeping it for private viewing. I'm not sure how we both lost arguing to ourselves but probably had something to do with 'whatever' or 'I don't care'. I could go into the details of my first impression, immersion and experience of Detroit and the Schizophrenia party but everything has been said before and will be repeated. I'll just say I had an experience of a lifetime with my closest friends. Thanks to everyone for not destroying our hotel room and being a part of the most polite party I've been involved with.

This video is not for you.



2 comments:

ps said...

whatever that video/track was at 3:06 - please share the joy...

evac said...

Viva Tony!!