9/30/2009

Grendel Drone Commander by Eric Archer



Just a quick update...Either at the end of this week or early next week I'll be receiving a new synthesizer I've ordered from Eric Archer. It's the Grendel Drone Commander, and quite honestly, my favorite thing about it is that it is built into a military ammunition case. It also happens to be a very interesting and great sounding drone based synth. When it arrives I'll have photos, video and a review of the one I ordered (their look is highly customizable) and soon I'll have an interview with the creator who is also working on some other interesting projects.



The Drone Commander is now in stock at Analog Haven if you'd like to order one right away. Otherwise, the lead time is generally three weeks if you want the faceplate/knobs/text customized to your tastes.



2 comments:

WorldSpec. said...

please post some audio samples for me.

Anonymous said...

So did this ever arrive? Where's the review?