12/14/2008

Reasons...

There are some reasons for the lack of updates lately and the main one being that I've been busy with other projects - so much so that Justin was hit in the crossfire. I've been following around a MMA fighter Andrei Arlovski, who lives a few blocks away from me in Chicago, for a 7 part documentary web series. Andrei has a massive championship fight January 24th and naturally they want to build the hype by having every episode released weekly leading up to the fight. I think I can speak for Justin when I say that we're the last people who thought they'd be involved with MMA fighters and trainers but here I am in L.A. with Corey Mixter (amazing film maker/producer) staying at a hotel and running around L.A. doing location sound for interviews. Here is the teaser, I'll shutup...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like an exciting gig