6/12/2008

Fuck it! We'll do it live! - Polyfuse

Here are some shots from this past weekend. I found out I was performing with Justin when he sent an e-mail to Jesse and I saying we were in his 'band'. I guess it's supposed to operate like Prodigy: He makes the tracks and we dance around like assholes. The gear list goes something like: Access Virus Indigo, Access Virus Polar, Doepfer Case filled with goods, Moog MF-104z, Korg padKontrol and a Macbook. The colored photos are by Bridget Driessen and the Black & Whites photos by Allison Tenn. I'm still looking for pictures from our improvised acid set on sunday that included a TR-808, X0Xb0X, Sherman Filterbank II, Moog Delay, AD-9....



2 comments:

erroneusnickname said...

roxxor.

felix said...

That looks like fun. Why do I have to live in a place where the only cool shit happen all the way up in SF...I hate driving to SF.