4/28/2008

GRIND...

I'll be playing a one off show tomorrow tonight in Paris, France opening up for Rotator and Krumble. Usually these promoters have insane artwork for their flyers. Last year they came up with some real brutality and accurately visualizes how that night sounded: peep. This year they made the flyers before I confirmed and got them printed sans my name, so after taking some cue's from Donnie Hoyle I made my own modest version. Come out and say 'bonsoir' and I'll hand you a little satanic sticker. Details Here.
You can find what you're getting yourself into: Rotator, Krumble, Surachai.

Oh and on a totally related note, I ran into Mike Brown of Liverwire Synthesizers' blog and found a remnant of NAMM. Mike took this picture when Richard, Justin and I tried to pry ourselves from conversation to get food. The second one is a full on shot of what he brought out. Those AFG's should be reaching people relatively soon. And DAMN, I need that Chaos Computer. Oh the things I would do to you......



No comments: