3/26/2008

Rotterdam: Worm Studio

The venue in Rotterdam, Belgium Netherlands last night had a recording studio as well as a video studio. Obviously I was more interested in one than the other. Jonathan Snipes from Captain Ahab was already there when I arrived and was navigating his way through the Arp 2500. I'm not sure how I feel about the wireless patching because it takes an extra second to trace back patches. Then again, its simple and quick after some practice. We geeked out on the Arp and some Serge Modules for many hours while the others were catching up on sleep and working on their sets for the night. I could give you a quick review of what I thought of it but will pass for now as I'm trying to catch up on sleep myself. Touring is murder on your brain and body!
Whoever is in Madrid tonight, Thursday, come out and we will melt your faces off!



2 comments:

060171 said...

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=opera&q=rotterdam+the+netherlands&ie=UTF8&oe=utf-8&z=10&iwloc=addr

: ) Rotterdam, is in The Netherlands, altough Belgium is very close : )

surachai said...

Shiat, sorry about that. I played a show in Liege, Belgium the days before and everything melts together. I'm confused as to where I am even now... I think it's Madrid, Russia.