3/14/2008

Livewire: AFG (AUDIO FREQUENCY GENERATOR) Pre-Order

A+ student Richard Devine just told me that Mike Brown of Livewire Synthesizers just released the AFG for Pre-order!! I imagine these will sell out quickly because they're limited editions that look SICK! At NAMM, I managed to pin point every single one of its features and produce every sound capable of this oscillator in the 3 minutes I played with it. No forreal, I probably didn't grasp 2% of what it is capable of but apparently it has sick FM capabilities and a tremendous amount of options (number of knobs and patch points: science!).
If you don't know how you're going to stimulate the economy, I suggest getting one of these guys. I'm picking one up immediately after I get back from tour. Click on the picture for the site and audio examples! More later....

4 comments:

felix said...

These are going fast...

I ordered @ approximately 9:30 this morning and I'm numbers 18 and 19.

Oh yeah...that's right...I bought two.

:D

surachai said...

DANG! I'm grabbing one when I get back! Take some pics of your limited edition and throw them on your blogggggggg.

Anonymous said...

i got #67 - see you soon.

surachai said...

CAPTAIN! I'll see you next week in Madrid!